DAY 01 : HANOI ARRIVAL (D)
Friendly Vietnam Travel guide will pick you up at Noi Bai Internal Airport and then transfer to Ha Noi. Enjoy The special Vietnam traditional Water puppet show. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 02 : HA NOI City Tour – HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
AM: Pick up at Hotel. Drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where The Late President Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnams Independence on 2 September 1945, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and continue to the One Pillar Pagoda, the must-see monument in Hanoi – It is an ancient Buddhist pagoda, built in the early 11th century in the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, all construction supported by only one pillar, resembling a Buddhist lotus. Tran Quoc Pagoda. Quan Thanh Temple. Visit Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature – The first Imperial school in Vietnam) built in 1070 during the dynasty of King Ly. Lunch in restaurant. PM: Transfer to Ha Long (03 hours road trip). Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ha Long.
DAY 03 : HA LONG BAY – HA NOI (B/L/D)
AM: Take a private boat trip to visit Ha Long bay to discover the Natural World Heritage with: Heaven Palace grotto, Wooden stakes Cave, Incense burner and Fighting Cock Islet, Duck and stone Dog islands … Which is crammed with stalactites and stalagmites. There are numerous rocks and islands, which are predominantly composed of hardened dolomite together with smaller amounts of calcium carbonate. Lunch will be served on boat with fresh seafood while cruising. PM: Visiting Dong Trieu ceramic on the way before heading back to Ha Noi, Visit a complex of the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple (Jade mountain Temple), But Tower (Pen – shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red – painted wooden The Huc bridge. Have a cyclo (pedicab) trip around with 36 streets of Hanoi ancient town. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 04 : HANOI CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
AM: Hanoi city tour: St. Joseph’s Cathedral from outside (1886), Hoa Lo Prison’s center, Vietnam Historical Museum, Grant Opera House, visit an unique Mosque in Ha Noi.
Shopping around Old Quarter: Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao streets, Trang Tien Plaza. Right here, you can fine many kind of Vietnam traditional products like: silk, ceramic, lacquer wares. Etc…
PM: The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 5: HA NOI – DEPARTUTE, GOOD BYE VIETNAM (B)
Free at leisure, shopping at Trang Tien Plaza, Ancient Quarter or Vincom City Tower till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure .
• Accommodation base on twin or double sharing / daily breakfast.
• Transportation (deluxe air – condition car), cyclo tour at Ha Noi old quarter.
• Sight seeing tickets and entrance tickets.
• Private Boat in Halong Bay
• Meals as detailed in the itinerary at local restaurant (Halal food (If request)
• Ticket of water puppet show.
• English speaking guide as itinerary.
• Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
• Meals other then mentioned in program
• Any optional program
• Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary
• Int’l tickets and tax
• Visa fee
• Minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates, fairs, Exhibition, Weekend ( Friday, Saturday , Sunday), National & Public Holidays
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on private basis
QUICK INFORMATION :
|Location||:||Vietnam occupies the eastern edge of what was once known as Indochina with an area of 330,000 square kilometers. It is bordered to the north by China and to the west by Laos and Cambodia|
|Electricity||:||220 Volts AC, 50Hz|
|Religion||:||Most people practice Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism or a combination of these mixed with traditional Vietnamese animism. The country is also home to the Buddhist based Hoa Hao religion and Caodaism. There are also significant Christian and Muslim adherents|
|Language||:||Vietnamese. English is spoken in major cities and establishments|
|The Best Months To Visit||:||The best time to visit the south of Vietnam is between December and April. The North, by contrast, is best visited between October and December|
|Time Difference||:||+01 Hrs 30 Min|
|Flying Time||:||07 Hrs|
|Currency||:||Dong. Credit cards are accepted in major cities and towns|
|Must See Sightseeing||:||Halong Bay, CUC Phuong National Park, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple, Hanoi Flag Tower|