Arrive Newark or JFK Airport, Individual Meet & Greet at the airport. Transfer to hotel and check-in to Hotel. Tour Escort will address the group in hotel lobby at 6.30 PM. Evening – Indian Dinner ( Dinner )
DAY 02 : NEW YORK
After breakfast Today enjoy guided tour of New york City visit Times Square, Trump Towers, Ground Zero, China Town, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden & Central Park. Later visit the famous Statue of Liberty park by Ferry ride. It is one of the most recognized symbols of freedom and democracy. Afternoon after Indian Lunch visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and spend time with your favorite stars lifelike wax models with photostops.
Evening enjoy Spectacular Manhattan by night – Visit the Empire State Building where on a clear night you can see the spectacular New York City skyline from the Observation Deck. Enjoy Enchanting Gala evening with Dinner in Manhattan and Belly Dance Show. ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 03 : NEW YORK -WASHINGTON DC -SMITHSONIAN AIR & SPACE MUSEUM
Morning – Breakfast. Check-out hotel & Proceed to Washington DC. Afternoon Indian/International Lunch. Visit Smithsonian Air & Space Museum truly a wondrous exhibit of air and space vehicles. This is the largest most modern exhibit in the world. Later, Washington DC. Guided city tour- Visit White House, Capitol, Lincoln, Washington, and Vietnam Memorials etc. Check in the hotel
Evening – Indian dinner.
( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 04 : WASHINGTON DC-HERSHEYS CHOCOLATE WORLD-NIAGARA
Morning after Breakfast Check out from hotel. Proceed to Hershey, PA & visit Hershey’s Chocolate World where fun and sweetness meet adventure and excitement. Enroute do lunch in afternoon Proceed to Niagara Falls & Check-in to hotel. Do illumination tour at Niagara Falls at night. Evening – Indian dinner. ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 05 : NIAGARA FALLS – MAID OF THE MIST – CAVE OF THE WINDS -SHOPPING STOP
Morning after Breakfast This morning enjoy the exciting Maid of Mist boat ride and a trolley ride to the Cave of the Winds up close to the falls. Afternoon – Indian Lunch. Later proceed to the shopping mall and shop to your heart’s content Evening – Indian Dinner. ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 06 : NIAGARA FALLS – LAS VEGAS (DEPART BY FLIGHT)
Morning after Breakfast Check out from hotel Private transfer to Buffalo Airport. Fly to Las Vegas LAS Arrive in Las Vegas. Meet & Greet at airport. Private Transfer to hotel & Check-in at Hotel Tour Escort will address the group in hotel lobby at 6.30 PM. Evening – Indian Dinner Later proceed on a Guided Orientation City Tour – Las Vegas Casino Strip, Fremont St., Bellagio Fountain, Downtown etc. ( Breakfast, Dinner )
DAY 07 : LAS VEGAS – FREE DAY – OPTIONS
Morning after Breakfast. Free Day to enjoy the Casinos & choose activities OR Optional Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour w/Skywalk- The Grand Canyon is one of the natural wonders of the world and one of our planet’s most astounding sights. Take the Skywalk at the West Rim. Optional Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour w/skywalk and Helicopter Tour. The above tour plus helicopter. Optional Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour w/skywalk and Helicopter/River Boat Tour. The above our plus canyon river boat ride. Evening – Indian dinner. Helicopter Ride – Enjoy the spectacular sight as you see illuminated Las Vegas from the helicopter high in the sky. Marvel at the great hotels and Casino strip from the sky. A view which you will never ever forget in your life. ( Breakfast, Dinner )
DAY 08 : LAS VEGAS – LOS ANGELES
Morning after Breakfast Proceed from Las Vegas to Los Angeles by coach. En-route do the lunch. Shopping Stop. Evening – Indian Dinner Transfer to Hotel. ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 09 : LOS ANGELES – UNIVERSAL STUDIOS – LA CITY TOUR
Morning after Breakfast enjoy Universal Studios Tour with innovative rides and attractions, it is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood itself. Afternoon – Lunch @ Universal studios. Later a Guided City Tour of Los Angeles that includes Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip and Rodeo Drive etc. Evening – GALA Indian Dinner. ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 10 : LOS ANGELES – SAN DIEGO – SEAWORLD – BACK
Morning breakfast. Today will do the Day trip to beautiful San Diego and Back. Guided city tour of the bay and historic gas light district. Afternoon – Lunch Enjoy one of the world’s largest aquatic theme parks. It has amazing shows with sea animals and rides. Marvel at the variety of sea life including sharks, whales, sea lions, etc. Evening – Indian Dinner in San Diego. ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 11 : LOS ANGELES – SAN FRANCISCO
Morning breakfast. Check-out of Hotel. Proceed to San Francisco. Arrive & Check-in at hotel. Afternoon – Lunch en-route Enjoy an exciting ride on the famous San Francisco cable car (if operational). This is a ride like no other in the world. Spend the evening at the famous Fisherman’s Wharf and experience the vibrant fashion scene of San Francisco. Evening – Indian Dinner ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 12 : SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTSEEING
Morning after Breakfast visit San Francisco Bay Cruise – Take an exciting cruise of the bay whizzing past historical and breathtaking sights such as the Golden Gate bridge, Alcatraz island, Downtown, Marina etc. Visit California Academy of Sciences Museum- Nestled in the heart of the Golden Gate Park this amazing museum consists of a 4 story rain forest. This multilevel exhibit has 1600 live animals. The aquarium has 40 thousand live animals ranging from the coral reef to the Amazon basin. Hold on to your seat belts at the planetarium and catch a ride to the edge of the universe and back. It has the largest digital dome in the world. Afternoon Lunch at the Museum After lunch do a Guided City tour – Visit the famous landmarks of the city including fisherman’s wharf, Nob hill, Financial district, Lombard street, china town, Golden Gate Bridge park, etc. Then drive by beautiful Sausalito and take in the views of the beautiful homes and the marina. Evening – Indian Dinner ( Breakfast , Dinner )
DAY 13 : SAN FRANCISCO – TOUR ENDS
Morning breakfast. Hotel Check-out. Individual Transfer to SFO Airport. (Breakfast )
• All your hotel stays at hand picked deluxe hotels.
• An Indian tour escort will facilitate your travel needs on the tour.
• 12 delicious breakfasts,
• 09 lunches
• 12 Indian dinners.
• Exciting gala dinner manhattan, new york with belly dancing show.
• All required transfers and inter city travel by luxury a/c coach, mini bus or van.
• Statue of liberty park & ferry ride (crown & pedestal not inc.)
• Madame tussauds wax museum.
• Guided city tour of new york – Times square, Madison Square Garden, UNO, Ground Zero, Central park, Broadway theatre district, Wall St, etc..
• Empire state building Observation Deck.
• Guided city tour of Washington DC. – White House, Capitol, Washington, Lincoln, Vietnam Memorials etc.
• Smithsonian Air & Space Museum.
• Hershey chocolate world museum.
• Niagara falls by night.
• Niagara maid of the Mist.
• Niagara cave of the winds.
• Trolley ride Niagara.
• Discount coupons for shopping at outlet mall, Niagara.
• Guided city tour of Las Vegas – Casinos, Bellagio fountain, Venetian, Freemont St. Down town, etc..
• Las Vegas helicopter ride
• Guided city tour of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Sunset Blvd, Av. of the Stars, Rodeo drive, etc.
• Universal studios – Los Angeles
• Guided city tour San Diego.
• Seaworld San Diego.
• Shopping stop at outlet mall, Los Angeles.
• San Francisco Fishermans Wharf and Cable car ride.
• San Francisco Bay cruise
• San Francisco California academy of sciences museum.
• Guided city tour of San Francisco – golden gate bridge, china town, Lombard St. , downtown, financial district etc
• All entrance tickets to sightseeings
• Domestic or international airfare, travel or health insurance.
• Passport, visa or other consular fees.
• Items of personal nature such as telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses or alcoholic beverages.
• Any other items not mentioned in this itinerary.
• Travel and medical insurance
• For airfare , visas, VUSA Tickets, Travel insurance additional supplement will be applicable, On request.
• This is an ESCORTED TOUR with an Indian escort and/or Driver. Escort cell phone number will be provided prior to travel date.
• Individual Meet & Greet at airports (Newark EWR, New York JFK, LAS VEGAS). Airport pickup is included in the tour price for these arrivals with The Placard holding passenger names
• Indian vegetarian, Indian non-vegetarian, Jain food available for dinners. This preference should be mentioned in the tour registration form.
• It is recommended that passenger carry at least 2 sets of clothes suitable for cold weather. Comfortable footwear is a must, as some walking is required during sightseeing.
• It is recommended that passenger carry personal items (tooth brush, paste, shaving items, cologne, comb, small umbrella, medicines etc.) from points of origin.
• It is recommended that pax carry a small back-pack.
• A Bottle of water and one snack will be provided on the coach daily.
• A copy of tour itinerary/map will be provided on arrival. The tour is escorted by an experienced tour leader/driver/escort. Daily wake-up, breakfast, lunch, dinner, activity times will be communicated to the group by the tour escort on a daily basis, or as required.
TRAVEL INFORMATION :
• INTER CITY TRAVEL TIMES (WITHOUT TRAFFIC)
• New York City > Washington DC by coach 4.5 hours
• Washington DC > Hershey, PA by coach 2.5 hours
• Hershey, PA > Niagara Falls by coach 6 hours
• Las Vegas > Grand Canyon West Rim by coach 9 hours (TO / FRO)
• Las Vegas > Los Angeles by coach 4.5 hours
• Los Angeles > San Diego by coach 2 hours
• Los Angeles > San Francisco by coach 6.5 hours
For the most part weather is temperate during the tour season. July, august, & September could be warm. April & October could be cool. Temperature range 10-30 degrees Celsius.
Travel in America is safe. America has arguably the best law enforcement system in the world. Passengers should exercise reasonable caution in protecting their belongings during travel. We are not responsible for any theft or loss of passenger baggage or personal items.
Only 1 Standard Suitcase & one carry on size luggage is recommended. Please note that airlines will charge for additional luggage and weight. Also, Travel is more comfortable when baggage is light and in good condition.