Arrive Dubai home to some of the world`s most spectacular manmade sights, with its skyscrapers and its palm-shaped islands. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Check in at hotel and the day is at leisure to explore the city on your own. Evening take a tour on the Dhow Creek Cruise with dinner, aboard an Arabian Dhow. This tour offers an amazingly different view of old and new Dubai taking you through the Creek Golf Club and Heritage Village. Overnight at Dubai. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Dinner)
DAY 02 : DUBAI
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning enjoy half day city tour of Dubai which includes Jumeirah Mosque, Old Arabian Houses, the 150-year-old Fort. The Gold Souk and the Spice Souk wherein you can shop to your hearts content. Afternoon is free to experience the charms of this bustling city. Late in the evening cruise down Dubai creek having dinner on a Dhow Cruise enjoying the fascinating lights of Dubai with music and buffet dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel. Later visit BurJ Khalifa tallest building in the world followed by the fountain show.Overnight Dubai. (Breakfast )
DAY 03 : DUBAI
After breakfast, the morning is free to spend at your own leisure. A trip to Dubai would be a waste without incredibly adventurous journey into the heart of the desert. Experience an exhilarating roller coaster ride on the 4X4 vehicles across the tranquil sand dunes of Arabia. En-route stop for a breathtaking view of the picturesque sunset giving you an opportunity to enjoy the serenity of the timeless desert. Proceed to the Bedouin camp practically in the middle of nowhere where the ancient Bedouin hospitality awaits you. Enjoy a barbeque dinner and a traditional Belly Dance performance. Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast , Dinner )
DAY 04 : DEPART DUBAI
Breakfast at the hotel and morning free for last minute shopping. Depart for airport for flight back home or onward destination.
( Breakfast )
• Accommodation for 03 nights
• Meals as per itinerary
• Arrival / Departure transfers on seat in coach basis
• Half day Dubai city tour on seat in coach basis
• Desert Safari tour with barbeque dinner
• Dhow Cruise with dinner
• Burj Khalifa tour with entrance and return transfers
• Dubai visa
• All flights
• Personal Insurance
• Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
• Items of a personal nature
• Driver and guide gratuities
• Porterage at hotels and airports
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
• For private transfers/ tours additional supplement will be applicable, On request.
• Minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates.
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on seat in coach basis
QUICK INFORMATION :
|The Best Months To Visit||:||November to April|
|Religion||:||57% Muslim, 20% Hindu, 20% Roman Catholic and 3% other|
|Location||:||Southern shore of the Arabian Gulf|
|Currency||:||Dirham (AED). AED 1 = 100 Fils Notes: AED 5, 10, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000. Coins: Fils 1, 5, 10, 25 and 30, AED 1|
|Language||:||Official language is Arabic. Persian, English, Hindi, Urdu are also spoken|
|Flying Time||:||04 Hrs|
|Time Difference||:||1.30 Hrs behind|