DAY 01 : ARRIVE ATHENS
Welcome at Athens Airport and transfer to your hotel. Day free for leisure or explore on own. Over night at Athens.
DAY 02 : ATHENS
After breakfast , visit the half day tour of Athens. This tour with a local Guide features a visit to the Parthenon’s crowning Beauty atop the ACROPOLIS, the Erechtheum with its Porch of Maidens, the Beautifully preserved Theseum, Roman Temple of Zeus, Theater of Dionysus and the Agora where Socrates taught. Vistas of the government building and elegant homes in the modern city provide a striking contrast to the remains of the glorious past. This tour includes the visit of the New Acropolis Museum. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 03 : ATHENS – MYKONOS
After breakfast transfer to the airport to take the plane for Mykonos. Arrival in Mykonos – famously called as ‘the island of winds’. Meet and greet and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 04 : MYKONOS
After breakfast. Day free in order to explore the island and have fun in the most known island of Greece. Overnight at Mykonos.
DAY 05 : MYKONOS – SANTORINI
After breakfast you will be transferred to Mykonos port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island – A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colours of blue red and gold streaking the sky.. this is Santorini island. Overnight at Santorini.
DAY 06 : SANTORINI
After breakfast day free to explore on own. The island of Santorini is perhaps the most breathtaking of
all the Greek Islands. You can visit town of Thira, open-air cafes and glittering boutiques cling to steep
cliffs, accessible by cable-car or mule, with its white washed houses clinging on the rim of Caldera. Take
the time to visit also beautiful village of Oia Village, built on the Caldera rim. Overnight at Santorini.
DAY 07 : SANTORINI – ATHENS – DEPART
After breakfast transfer to airport for your flight to Athens and later connection to your International departure.
• 2 nights in 4 stars hotel in Athens, bed and breakfast basis.
• 2 nights in 4 stars hotel in MyKonos, bed and breakfast basis.
• 2 nights in 4 stars hotel in Santorini, bed and breakfast basis.
• Tour with private pullmann A/C, with guide english speaking or spanish speaking.
• All entrances fees for museum and archeological site.
• Ferry charges
• Port taxes
• Full assistance by our office.
• International airfare with taxes
• Visa fees
• Personal expenses
• All beverages
• For private transfers/ tours additional supplement will be applicable, On request.
• Minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates.
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on seat in coach basis