Fly to Vienna where you will be met by your tour director and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy dinner at a typical wine-tavern called ‘Heuriger’ and indulge the famous Viennese atmosphere with a home-grown glass of wine while listening to enticing Viennese tunes.
DAY 02 : VIENNA
Enjoy a sightseeing tour with a local guide featuring the State Opera, Hofburg Palace, Parliament, the Town Hall and the mighty gothic St. Stephens Cathedral. End the tour with an inside visit of magnificent Schönbrunn Palace, the summer residence of the former Imperial Habsburg family. Reserve the rest of the day to relax or have coffee & cake at one of the numerous Viennese coffeehouses.
DAY 03 : VIENNA – INNSBRUCK
Motor on the fast highway to Innsbruck, twice home town of the Olympic Winter Games. After a short break take part in the city sightseeing with local guide. You will get to know the main sights of this Alpine capital such as the Golden Roof, the Triumphal Arch and the Olympic Ski jump.
DAY 04 : INNSBRUCK
In the morning a short drive to the small town of Wattens will bring you to the CRYSTAL WORLDS, a unique museum and exhibition of the world famous crystal products of the SWAROVSKI family. Afternoon at your free disposal.
DAY 05 : INNSBRUCK – SALZBURG
Motor on the fast highway to Salzburg, home town of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Afternoon at your free disposal.
DAY 06 : SALZBURG
After breakfast your local English speaking guide will take around. You will become acquainted with the most important sights of Salzburg by walking through the old city. You will see the Cathedral, the Festival Hall, St. Peter’s Abbey Church and its graveyard. Of course you will also be shown Mozart’s birth place in the Getreidegasse.
DAY 07 : SALZBURG – VIENNA
Enjoy a scenic drive back to Vienna through the picturesque lake district. En route you will stop at Mondsee to take some pictures.
DAY 8 DEPARTURE
Say FAREWELL to Austria before being transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
• 3 nights in 4 stars hotel in Vienna, bed and breakfast basis.
• 2 nights in 4 stars hotel in Innsbruck, bed and breakfast basis.
• 2 nights in 4 stars hotel in Salzburg, bed and breakfast basis.
• Accommodation in good tourist class hotels (3 and 4 star)
• Porterage service at all hotels
• Breakfasts (Buffet style)
• English speaking tour manager
• City Sightseeing Tours with English speaking local guides in Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck 3-course Welcome Dinner with 1 glass wine
• Entrance of Schönbrunn Palace
• Visit of the Swarovski Crystal
• Worlds in Wattens near Innsbruck
• Modern and comfortable motor coach with air condition
• International airfare with taxes
• Visa fees
• Personal expenses
• All beverages
• For private transfers/ tours additional supplement will be applicable, On request. Minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates.
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on seat in coach basis