08 NIGHTS / 09 DAYS
You will be met by our local representative upon arrival at the airport and transferred to hotel in a private vehicle. Time permitting visit Sky tower in the evening or take a short walk to Viaduct harbor. Over night at hotel
DAY 02 : AUCKLAND SIGHTSEEING
Today morning See firsthand why Auckland is regarded as one of the best cities in the world to live in, as you join this half day tour around the central city and picturesque suburbs. Our journey begins with a short trip over the Harbour Bridge to the North Shore before returning to the central city to visit Queen St and the Auckland Viaduct.
We continue on through the Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, situated on a 62,000 year old volcano to Parnell Village for our morning tea stop. The historic buildings of Parnell have been transformed in to a trendy shopping area featuring many boutiques, antique, craft and specialty shops. Following this brief stop our tour will then take you along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, in Mission Bay.
A memorial to the first Labour Prime Minister of New Zealand and the founder of the welfare state. Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park has panoramic views over Whenua Rangatira, Auckland city and Waitemata Harbour. This park is a popular wedding and tourist venue, with formal gardens and perfect venue for flying a fabulous array of colourful and creative kites. The tour then returns to downtown.
Highlights: Harbour Bridge, Viaduct Harbour, Queen Street, Auckland Domain, Parnell Village, Tamaki Drive
Michael Savage Memorial
DAY 03 : AUCKLAND – ROTORUA VIA WAITOMO
Today morning you will travel across the rich Waikato farmland for Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Caves and a boat ride through the famous Glow-Worm grotto. Enjoy twinkling lights emitting from the ceiling like stars in a dark night. Later travel across to forested Mamaku Range to arrive at the thermal resort of Rotorua. Over night at hotel
DAY 04 : ROTORUA SIGHTSEEING
Today we proceed to AGRODOME to witness the Agrodome Agricultural Show, where you will be entertained by New Zealand’s performing sheep and other attractions. Later proceed to visit TE-PUIA thermal village known for its hot springs, geysers and boiling mud pools. Watch the Maori craftsmen and learn about the traditional arts of carving and weaving and RAINBOW SPRINGS to see the flower and fauna of New Zealand. Evening at leisure. Over night at hotel
DAY 05 : ROTORUA – QUEENSTOWN
Travel to Rotorua airport and board your flight to Queenstown, upon arrival in Alpine city travel to your hotel. Evening at leisure Over night at hotel
DAY 06 : MILFORD SOUND DAY TOUR
This morning we head to MILFORD SOUND CRUISE. This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 07 : QUEENSTOWN DAY FREE FOR OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Today you have an option to enjoy the exciting SHOTOVER JET BOAT RIDE, LEDGE BUNGY JUMP, RIVER RAFTING, SKY DIVING OR SKY SWING (activities not included)
Overnight in hotel.
DAY 08 : QUEENSTOWN- MT COOK – CHRISTCHURCH
Travel to Christchurch via Mt Cook National Park travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mount Cook National Park Village. Set at the foothill of the alps, you have a close up view of Mt Cook -the highest mountain in the country. Descend the mountains and re-cross the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch in the evening. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 09 : DEPART CHRISTCHURCH
Travel to Christchurch airport and board your flight back home.
CAR TYPE :
• Compact car: Hyundai Getz or similar
• Intermediate car: Toyota Corolla hatch or similar
• Full size car: Hyundai Tuscan or similar
• Prices include: Basic insurance, unlimited kilometers, third party cover, GST, collision waiver, Admn fee
GPS, Full insurance, parking, toll tax, fuel, porterage, age surcharge, additional driver, airport fee, loss damage waiver, windscreen, headlight and tyre protection.
For 6 guests: Kia Carnival or similar
IMP NOTE :
All above suggested tour / activities are not included in the package (will be on additional cost).
Self Drive: Rental car pick up & drop off time is calculated on the basis of 24 hrs, in case of delays one day extra rental will be charged.
Rental vehicles not drive or take the vehicle on the following roads:
(a) Ball Hutt (Mt Cook);
(b) Skippers (Queenstown);
(c) 90 mile beach (Northland)
PLEASE NOTE :
Due to earthquake in Christchurch, most of the accommodations, tours & activities are CLOSED until further notice.
Hotels mentioned in the itinerary are indicative they will be subject availability at the time of booking.
RENTAL CAR / SELF DRIVE :
• Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
• Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$1,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
• Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Full payment of this booking is required 15 days prior to travel dates. In case of F.I.T’s and 35 days in case of Groups.
• Cancellation charges for any hotel services, airlines, Tranz Alpine and Interisland Cruise bookings are applicable as per the rules of the above services. Any cancellations charges if booked are NON – REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be returned after receipt of the refund from the respective service after deducting the processing charges.
• Once the booking is confirmed, there will only be one amendment by the client – free of charge. Any other subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee of NZD $50 per change.
• No amendments by the passengers while travelling are allowed, all a mendments if any will be authorised by the tour manager only.
• In case of F.I.T’s any bookings cancelled within 48 hours to 07 working days (NZ) of arrival may incur a 50% of the quoted price as a cancellation fee and if cancelled within 48 hours will incur 100% cancellation fee.
• Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers.
• All applicable government taxes 15% GST.
• All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
• International and Domestic Airfares for and from NZ.
• Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary
• Cost of your overseas medi-claim policy.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Porterage at hotels, airports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming a part of the group menus.
• Meals if not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Additional transfer if any.
• Toll, parking & Fuel at all destinations as well as hotels.
• GPS & Excess Insurance if not mentioned in inclusions.
• Any damage for hotel rooms / coach.
• Any Bond (Hotel will require cash or credit card bond & Rental car company will require credit card bond) during stay, from client.
Any optional activities and transfer if require.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes’ box.