Arrive, Manila. You will be met and transferred to your hotel. Check into the hotel. The day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 : MANILA
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a half day city tour of Manila. The tour starts with a visit to historic Rizal Park, where the remains of the country`s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal, lie within the cornerstone of Rizal Monument. Later stop at Fort Santiago which served as headquarters of the military might of the Spanish, American and Japanese colonizers until its destruction in 1945. Tour then proceeds past the San Agustin Church, the oldest structure in the country which dates back to 1571. The next stop is Casa Manila, a reconstructed 19th century mansion replete with 16th to 19th century furniture and furnishings. The last stop is a visit to the newly-opened “Bahay Tsinoy”, a museum of the Chinese in Philippine life. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 : MANILA – BORACAY
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight to Caticlan. Arrive in Caticlan, you will be met and transferred to your resort. Acclaimed as one the most beautiful beaches in the world, Boracay is simply an island paradise that promises a hassle-free vacation amidst a tropical atmosphere of sun, sea and sand. There are many activities to choose from: have a massage along the beach, or spa therapy and yoga lessons at Mandala Spa and Villas (which is just 5 minutes from the beach). Experience the thrill of the Banana Boat ride, explore the boutique shops, or simply relax and spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the resort.
DAY 04 : BORACAY
Breakfast at the resort. Day is at leisure to enjoy your time on the beautiful island of Boracay. Explore the boutique shops, dine leisurely in some of the quaint restaurants on the beach, try out some of the exciting water sports, or just relax in your resort. The choice is yours! Overnight stay at the resort.
DAY 05 : BORACAY – CEBU
After breakfast, check out of the and transfer to the airport to board your flight to Cebu. Arrive Cebu, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 06 : CEBU
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a full day excursion to Bohol. Transfer to the Cebu Port to travel by ferry to the Island of Bohol. See the Traditional Spanish churches, quiet provincial town of Tagbilaran, spectacular views of Panglao Island, man-made mahogany forest, the Loboc River and the Philippine tarsier (the world`s smallest monkey). Enjoy lunch whilst traveling up the Loboc River on a small boat, followed by a visit to the chocolate hills. Return to Cebu. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 07 : DEPART CEBU
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport to board your flight back home
• 2 nights hotel accommodation each at Manila, Boracay and Cebu with breakfast
• Roundtrip transfers in Manila, Boracay and Cebu (via Caticlan)
• Economy class airfare from Manila to Caticlan
• Private Manila city and shopping tour with lunch in a local restaurant, entrance fees, transportation, and services of an English-speaking guide
• Roundtrip ferry tickets Cebu/Bohol/Cebu, roundtrip transfers resort/hotel-pier-resort/hotel, Chocolate Hills tour in Bohol with private transportation, entrance fees, Loboc River Cruise with lunch and services of a local English-speaking guide
• Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
• Meals other then mentioned in program
• Any optional program
• Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary
• Int’l tickets and tax
• Visa fee
• Minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates, fairs, Exhibition, Weekend ( Friday, Saturday , Sunday), National & Public Holidays
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on private basis
QUICK INFORMATION :
|Location||:||The Philippine archipelago is located in South East Asia, lying between the South China Sea to the West and the Philippine Sea to the East|
|Language||:||The official language is Filipino (Based on the North Philippine dialect Tagalog). The Philippines is the third largest English speaking nation in the world|
|The Best Months To Visit||:||Most tourists visit the islands from November to March|
|Religion||:||The chief legacy of Spanish rule is Christianity, evidenced by the fact that 83 per cent of the populations are active members of the Roman Catholic Church. The Philippines is the only Christian country in Asia|
|Time Difference||:||+02 Hrs 30 Min|
|Flying Time||:||08 Hrs|
|Currency||:||Peso. International credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard are widely used|
|Must See Sightseeing||:||Rizal Park, Fort Santiago, San Agustin Chruch, Bahay Tsinoy Museum, Hidden Valley|