Arrive Seoul, you will be met and transferred to Mount Sorak by coach (4 hrs travel time). Check into your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 02 : MT. SORAK – SEOUL
Breakfast at the hotel; later proceed to visit the Biryong Waterfall, Shinhungsa Temple, Gwongeum Peak. Mt. Soraksan is one of the most impressive tourist spots. The mountain stands tall on the pinnacle, Daechungbong, the highest point of the Taebaek mountain range which is the backbone of the Korean peninsula. A variety of walking trails and precious cultural legacies are hidden in the Valleys of Mt. Seoraksan. In the afternoon you will be transferred back to Seoul. On arrival, enjoy the Han River Cruise. Check into your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 : SEOUL
Breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed for a full day tour of Seoul. Visit Insadong Antique Street, it is the largest market of traditional Korean art and products, an ideal place for visitors who want to experience the true character of Korea with its subtle, enduring beauty. Later visit; the Gyongbok Palace and the National Folklore Museum, located inside Gyeongbokgung Palace. Drive past the Blue House; the Presidential Residence of Cheong Wa Dae known for its blue tiles. The blue tiles and the smooth roof blend beautifully with Mt. Bugaksan in the backdrop. Your tour ends with a visit to the Seoul Tower. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04 : SEOUL
Breakfast the hotel. Today spend the day at the Everland Adventure and Fantasy World. Located in Yongin, Everland is a large theme park boasting a zoo, snow sled, and botanical garden. The park also contains three distinct themes which are Festival World, Caribbean Bay, and Speedway. Festival World includes Global Fair, American Adventure, Magic Land, European Adventure and Equatorial Adventure, each created with is own unique style. Caribbean Bay is the very first water park in Korea. In the evening visit Namdaemun Market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 05 : SEOUL – JEJU
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport to board your flight to Jeju. On arrival, check into your hotel. Later proceed for a tour of Jeju. Start your tour with a visit to the Yongduam Volcano Rock, Jeju National Museum and Mosokwon Gallery. In the afternoon, visit Sangumburi Crater, Sungsan Sunrise Peak, Sungup Folk Village and Manjang Volcano Cave. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 06 : JEJU
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy of full day tour of Jeju, visit Yeomiji Botanical Garden; an indoor garden having approximately 2,000 rare tropical and subtropical plants including Flower Garden, Water Lily Garden, Jungle Garden, Subtropical Fruits Garden, Cactus, Succulent Garden, and Observation Platform. Later drive to Cheonjiyeon Waterfall; meaning “God`s Pond,” which derives its name from the legend that the seven fairies serving the King of Heaven came down to the pond on stairs of cloud and bathed in its clean waters. Later visit Jungbang Waterfall, the Yongmori Cliff, Sanbang Shrine and Artpia Bonsai Gallery. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 07 : JEJU
Breakfast at hotel, day is free at leisure. Jeju is an island shrouded in mystery, culture and tradition which is best experienced by the wonderful sites you can see, these sites are set amongst some of the most beautiful surroundings in all of Korea whilst still keeping their traditional identity. Experience first hand the natural beauty of Jeju such as lush subtropical forests, lava caves of all shapes, sizes and lengths, sandy beaches, spectacular craters and also be awed by the Grand Halla Mountain poised silently in the middle of the Island. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 08 : DEPART JEJU
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to board your flight to Gimpo airport. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to the Incheon Airport to board your flight back home.
• 01 night accommodation in Mt. Sorak with breakfast
• 03 nights accommodation in Seoul with breakfast
• 03 nights accommodation in Jeju with breakfast
• Transfer : Seoul (Incheon Airport) – Mt. Sorak by Coach
• Morning Tour of Mt. Sorak – Biryong waterfall, shinhungsa Temple, Gwongeum peak.
• Transfer from Mt. Sorak to Seoul by coach
• Full day tour to Seoul
• Everland Adventure in Seoul – Please note that Carrebean World is open mid July to the end of August and entrance fee is not included
• Flight from Seoul to Jeju
• Jeju tour – Yongduam Volcano Rock, jeju National Museum and Mosokwon gallery, Sangumburi Crater, Sunrise peak, sungup Folk village and Manjang Volcano Cave.
• Tour to Yeomji Botanical Garden, Afternoon Jungbang waterfall, the Yongmori cliff, Sanbang Shrine and Artpia Bonsai Gallery in Jeju.
• Domestic flight from Jeju to Gimpo Airport
• Transfers :Gimpo Airport to Incheon Airport by coach
• Entrance to Everland Water park
• Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
• Meals other then mentioned in program
• Any optional program
• Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary
• Int’l tickets and tax
• Visa fee
• Minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates, fairs, Exhibition, Weekend ( Friday, Saturday , Sunday), National & Public Holidays
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on private basis
• The internal domestic flights are not included ( wherever is not mentioned )
QUICK INFORMATION :
|Location||:||South Korea is in both the northern and eastern hemispheres. It occupies the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, which extends southward from the Asian continent. South Korea is bordered by North Korea, and by the Yellow Sea, East Sea (Sea of Japan) and the Korea Strait|
|Religion||:||No affiliation 46%, Buddhist 26%, Christian 26%|
|Electricity||:||220 Volts AC, 60 Hz|
|The Best Months To Visit||:||September to October|