DAY 01 : KOTA KINABALU
Arrival in Kota Kinabalu International Airport. Check in at the hotel. Later proceed for City Tours Kota Kinabalu. Tour features Town Market & Souvenir shop, Puh Toh Tze Buddhist Temple, Sate Mosque & Blue Mosque, Wisma Tun Mustapha, Uinversity of Malaysia Sabah and Tanjung Aru Beach. Then visit to Filipino Market. . Overnight at Hotel. (Kota Kinabalu Area)
DAY 02 : KOTA KINABALU – KUNDASANG – KOTA KINABALU
Breakfast at Resort. Meet and proceed for an easy 2-hour scenic drive to Kundasang. Visit War Memorial. Visit Kinabalu Park. Set lunch at local restaurant. (Own Expenses) Proceed to Poring Hot Spring for canopy walk. Return to Kota Kinabalu enroute Rose Garden and Kundasang Vegetable Set Dinner at local restaurant. (Own Expenses) Transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast )
DAY 03 : KOTA KINABALU – SAPI ISLAND – MARI MARI CULTURAL VILLAGE
Breakfast at Hotel Meet at hotel lobby and transfer to Sutera Jetty. Boat ride to Sapi Island. Haf day at Island BBQ Lunch at Sapi Island. Boat ride to Ferry Terminal.Transfer back to hotel. Proceed for Mari-Mari Cultural Village Dinner at Mari-Mari Cultural Village. Overnight at hotel . (Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner)
DAY 04 : DEPART KOTA KINABALU
Breakfast at hotel. Meet at hotel lobby proceed to Frozen Fresh Seafood Factory and Chocolate Factory Outlet. Then transfer to airport for departure flight (Breakfast )
• Accommodation base on twin or double sharing / daily breakfast.
• Meals as stated above.
• Entrance fee to Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring,Canopy Walkway, War Memorial and Rose garden.
• Ferry Terminal transfers
• Sapi island tour
• English speaking guide as itinerary.
• All transfers and tours
• Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned
above; Excess luggage charge
• Meals other then mentioned in program
• Any optional program
• Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary
• Int’l tickets and tax
• Visa fee
• Minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates, fairs, Exhibition, Weekend ( Friday, Saturday , Sunday), National &
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on private/ coach basis
• Carry insect repellent, Sun Tan lotion and first aid kit
QUICK INFORMATION :
|Location||:||Northern portion of islands of Borneo, It is the 2nd largest state after Sarawak in East of Malaysia.|
|Electricity||:||240 Volts AC, 50Hz|
|Language||:||Malay or Bahasa Melayu, English.|
|The Best Months To Visit||:||May to September|
|Time Difference||:||+02 Hrs 30 Min|
|Flying Time||:||08 Hrs|
|Currency||:||Malaysian Ringget Credit cards are accepted.|
|Must See Sightseeing||:||Kinabalu Park, Kudat, Mari Mari Village, Mount Kinabalu.|