Arrival in Yangon – Transfer – Sightseeing Yangon – Visit Sule Pagoda – Visit Kandawgyi (Royal) Lake – Visit Kyaukhtatkyi Pagoda – Visit Bogyoke Aung San Market – Visit Shwedagon Pagoda – Overnight in Yangon
DAY 02 : YANGON – BAGAN
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer – Flight from Yangon to Bagan – Transfer – Sightseeing Bagan – Watch sunset over Bagan – Overnight in Bagan
DAY 03 : BAGAN – MANDALAY
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer – Flight from Bagan to Mandalay – Transfer – Excursion to Sagaing – Visit Maha Gandayon Monastery – Visit Mandalay Palace – Visit Mahamuni Paya – Visit Shwe In Bin Kyaung – Overnight in Mandalay
DAY 04 : MANDALAY – HEHO – INLE LAKE
Breakfast at the hotel. Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer – Flight from Mandalay to Heho – By vehicle from Heho to Inle Lake – Boat trip on the Inle Lake – Overnight in Inle Lake
DAY 05 : INLE LAKE – NYAUNG SHWE – HEHO – YANGON
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by boat – By vehicle from Nyaung Shwe to Heho – Flight from Heho to Yangon – Transfer – Afternoon at leisure – Overnight in Yangon
DAY 06 : YANGON
After breakfast , transfer to the airport.
• Accommodation base on twin or double sharing / daily breakfast.
• Transportation (deluxe air – condition car).
• Sight seeing tickets as per itinerary and entrance tickets.
• Meals as detailed in the itinerary at local restaurant
• Boat trip.
• Internal flights
• English speaking guide as itinerary.
• Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned
above; Excess luggage charge
• Meals other then mentioned in program
• Any optional program
• Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary
• Int’l tickets and tax
• Visa fee
• Minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates, fairs, Exhibition, Weekend ( Friday, Saturday , Sunday), National &
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on private basis
QUICK INFORMATION :
|Location||:||Burma is in both the eastern and northern hemisphere. It’s positioned in southeast Asia and bordered by the Bay of Bengal, Andaman Sea, Gulf of Thailand and the countries of Bangladesh, India, China, Laos and Thailand.|
|Electricity||:||230 Volts AC, 50Hz|
|Religion||:||Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, Spritualism, Christianity.|
|Language||:||Burmese. English is spoken in major cities and establishments|
|The Best Months To Visit||:||November to March|
|Time Difference||:||+01 Hrs|
|Flying Time||:||05 Hrs|
|Currency||:||Kyat. Credit cards are accepted in major cities and towns|
|Must See Sightseeing||:||Shwedagon Pagoda, Sule pagoda Twante, Mandalay Hill and Kuthodaw Paya.|