DAY 01 : ARRIVE KUCHING
On arrival meet and greet at Kuching International airport and transfer to the hotel. Day at leisure Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 : SARAWAK CULTURAL VILLAGE – KUCHING CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel , proceed to Sarawak Cultural Village . Populary known as the . Living Muzeum. , The village is a showcase of a kaleidoscope of Sarawakcultures & traditions. Lunch is provided . After lunch , proceed to City Tour : Ornate Chinese Temples, The Astana, City Tower,Sarawak Museum, Cat Museum, Cat Monument, Market, Main Bazaar, China Town, Old State Mosque, KEK LAPIS STORE. Dinner at local restaurant . After dinner, transfer to Hotel for check in. Free at own leisure . (Breakfast , lunch , dinner)
DAY 03 : SEMENGGOH NATURE RESERVE – CROCODILE FARM – SHOPPING TOUR – SARAWAK RIVER CRUISE
Hotel breakfast, proceed to visit SEMENGGOH NATURE RESERVE, CROCODILE FARM & MINI ZOO, SARAWAK POTTERY FACTORY.Lunch is provided . Late afternoon , proceed to Sarawak River Cruise . A Cruise along the Sarawak River is a relaxing way to enjoy the various phases of the city & retrace the trip James Brooke made when he first arrive in Sarawak . Dinner is provided , after dinner , transfer back to hotel . Free at leisure . ( Breakfast , lunch, dinner )
DAY 04 : FAIRY AND WIND CAVE
Breakfast at hotel ,after breakfast proceed for Wind & fairy Cave Tour . The Fairy Cave stands 3 storey high. After a quick climb , the caves opens up into a main chamber.View the beautiful & some eerie shape Of nature creations , the stalactites & stalagmites.Then proceed to the Wind Cave which only about 10 min Drive away. Walking along the platform look around the walls of the cave if you can spot the Bird nets . Lunch is provided , after lunch transfer back to hotel , free at leisure . (Breakfast ,Lunch)
DAY 05 : DEPART KUCHING
Breakfast at hotel ,free at leisure till transfer to airport for departure . (Breakfast)
• Accommodation base on Hotels with daily breakfast.
• 03 Lunches & 02 dinners.
• All activities and Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Escorted tour with English speaking local guide as itinerary.
• All transfers and tours by private vehicle, Long boat , on foot
• Sarawak Cultural Village tour
• Kuching city tour
• Semenggoh Nature Reserve
• Visit Crocodile farm
• Wind and fairy cave
• Shopping tour
• Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
• Meals other then mentioned in program
• Any optional program
• Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary
• Int’l tickets , domestic flights and tax
• Visa fee
• All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges applicable during high season and block out dates, fairs, Exhibition, Weekend ( Friday, Saturday , Sunday), National & Public Holidays
• Sightseeing and other transfers are on private coach basis
• Carry insect repellent, Sun Tan lotion and first aid kit
QUICK INFORMATION :
|Location||:||Situated on the North – west of the Island of Borneo, It is the largest state in East of Malaysia.|
|Electricity||:||240 Volts AC, 50Hz|
|The Best Months To Visit||:||June to August|
|Time Difference||:||+02 Hrs 70 Min|
|Flying Time||:||06 Hrs 45 miins|
|Currency||:||Malaysian Ringget Credit cards are accepted.|
|Must See Sightseeing||:||Fairy and Wind Cave, Semenggoh Nature Reserve, Sarawak Long House, Kuching city tour , Sarawak Bako National Park tour|